ISO 9001 - Quality Management System
We are very proud to be ISO 9001:2008 certified for both our cartridge manufacturing and printer repair services. However, not everyone is clear on what ISO 9001 is.
ISO 9001 is a set of standards for quality management systems which can help both product and service oriented organizations achieve standards of quality that are recognized and respected throughout the world.
Some of the requirements in ISO 9001:
- a set of procedures that cover all key processes in the business;
- monitoring processes to ensure they are effective;
- keeping adequate records;
- checking output for defects, with appropriate corrective action where necessary;
- regularly reviewing individual processes and the quality system itself for effectiveness; and
- facilitating continual improvement
In order to publicly claim ISO certification, a company must be independently audited by an accredited registrar. That audit must be repeated a minimum of every three years. ISO 9001 is maintained by ISO, the International Organization for Standardization and is administered by accreditation and certification bodies.
At Digitech we believe that having a strong quality management program in place helps us create better products and offer better service to our clients. We are committed to continually improving the level of satisfaction and value our clients receive; which is why we chose to have our Quality Management System audited annually rather than every 3 years as required.